Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop
Close

All-in-one Home Hygiene Kit (Marble)

₹ 1,856 ₹ 1,320

Monthly supply of your essential cleaning products Sthiti Eco - Hand Wash Gel - 500 ml Sthiti Eco - Dish wash gel - 500 ml Sthiti Eco - Marble floor cleaner - 500 ml Sthiti Eco - Laundry detergent - 1100 ml Sthiti Eco - Sanitary cleaner - 1100 ml...

Added to Cart Successfully
No Ammonia
No Bleach
No EDTA
No Parabens
Chlorine Free

Overview

Introducing the STHITI All-Floor Cleaner, a revolutionary plant-based floor care solution that combines effectiveness, safety, and environmental responsibility. STHITI floor cleaner is a testament to our commitment to providing you with a cleaning solution that not only leaves your floors impeccably clean but also cares for the well-being of your family and the planet.

STHITI Floor Cleaner boasts a powerful bio-enzyme-based cleaning action that effortlessly kills 99.9% of microbes, tackles dirt and stains on various floor surfaces. Sthiti cleaner effectively disinfect, deodorize and leave the floor looking clean and shiny.

Our formula is free from toxic chemicals, such as parabens, ammonia, and chlorine, ensuring that your home remains safe for your loved ones.

With STHITI, you’re not just cleaning; you’re choosing a cleaner, greener, and healthier way of life.
Experience the transformative power of STHITI Floor Cleaner and enjoy spotless floors while upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, health, and sustainability.

Contains : 1 Bottle of STHITI All-Floor cleaner
Quantity : 425 ml

Ingredients

Aqua, Blend of plant based surfactants, Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Color, Fragrance
*All Ingredients are FDA Approved and Environmental Friendly

Direction to Use

Use 20ML in 4lts of Water, mop the surface and leave to dry. In case of tough stains, apply the concentrate directly & wash after 2-3 minutes

Caution

Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water & seek medical attention. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Avoid using on untreated wooden surfaces unless tested on small areas & found effective.